Who Is On My Wifi can detect if someone else is connected to your WiFi network and determine who the user is. This free Internet utility is quite simple and is designed for being used by every kind of user, allowing you to test and properly manage the computers you want connect to your home network.
If you use a WiFi router in your home, you will notice that the download speed may slow down on occasion. This can be due to an irregular connection, or due to rogue laptops that have connected to your Internet network without your permission. To avoid this, you can establish permissions to save computers that are accepted on your network, and identify them.
You can block all kind of users and detect their computers in different ways
This software is handy for all kinds of networks, either your home network or for your business - it will function the same. The main feature of this utility is the possibility of securing your connection to your computer only, expelling hackers and non-identified users. This way you can block all kind of users and detect the presence of their computer on your network connection.
Get full control of your network
Once you open the utility you will find a list of connected computers. At first, all PCs will appear as unknown systems in the test, so if you identify them, just check this option. If any new computer becomes connected to your network, the application will notify you immediately to check the identity of the new user. The application's list includes useful information such as the last IP address of a connected computer, as well as the name and NIC manufacturer.
This simple application for your Windows system has just a few toggle options. In the settings menu, you will find some options such as the IP Range test scan process. Who Is On My Wifi does not require you to configure it to work - with a simple download and installation, it will run properly on any Windows-based computer.
Who Is On My Wifi 2.0.1 Features
Check out the main features of this download that are listed below:
- Simple application for the advanced management of your home and business network, in just a couple of clicks
- Take control of your Internet speed connection and check how many computers are connected to your WiFi router at any time
- Real-time scanning of all computers connected to the network, allowing you to ban intruders to your network
- Complete log with all relevant information about connected devices, such as the computer's full name, digital signature and IP address
- Allows you to block any computer connected to your network as long as you have the permission to manage your network
Feel free to check the official website through the following link for more information about this utility.
Here you can check the specifications for your system to run Who Is On My Wifi:
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or later
- Processor: Pentium II 200 MHz or faster
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- HDD: 5 MB Free space on disk